Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

SANTA !!!!!!

This morning it was breakfast with Santa. We met up with my Great-aunt Marty and Piper to head over to Marty's church for breakfast with Santa. When it came time to get our picture taken, Piper didn't want to get to close to Santa. I guess she is still unsure of him. Me, I just wanted to check out his beard- I didn't want to let go of it. Santa did say that I did the best out of anyone in my age group.


We had a great visit with Marty and Piper, and Piper was so good with me. She wanted to hold my hand when I was hanging out in the stroller, and she really liked helping push me around in the stroller. I can't wait to have another play date with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment