Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas has come early

Grandpa and Grandma Winton sent me gifts for Christmas earlier this week and I've been opening up one a night since we will be celebrating Christmas down south. It is so much fun ripping the paper and eating the bows! I love the gifts I've opened so far. Fun toys that make lots of sounds and have a lot of lights, and some really cute clothes. I can't wait to see what else I have to open. Thank you grandpa and grandma.





1 comment:

  1. I swear she is the cutest 7 month old and the smartest one also. So precocious the way she checks out the gifts. I can see her mind at work. Merry Christmas Molly. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete