Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Months Old

I am 7 months old today, and I'm a very active little girl. I love rolling around on the floor, especially now that there is a christmas tree that I can roll over to and pull the ornaments off of. I also love my activity bouncer- its so much fun to hang out in and jump up and down. I still like to put everything in my mouth too.




1 comment:

  1. Happy 7th Month Birthday Molly James. You have the most beautiful smile, a mile wide. I love all of your pictures, you are such a happy baby!
    I am so excited that you will be visiting us in just a little more than a week. Love always Gramps

    ReplyDelete