Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our first family Christmas tree, and my own pink tree

This past weekend we went out and picked out our first family christmas tree. By Saturday night, it was all set up with lights and ornaments. Mommy and daddy both have a nice collection of ornaments.
The ornaments are fun to grab, but they don't taste good. Mommy said the gingerbread ornament was almost twenty years old and it sure tasted that way.

I also have my own pink Christmas tree in my room that mommy set up. Daddy thinks its a little outrageous- "Trees should be green", he says. Since I haven't started talking yet,  I can't tell him whether I agree with him or not.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tree! But most of all what a beautiful gift (Molly) under the tree. Can't wait to see her again and of course you too. Love ya Grampa

    ReplyDelete