Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More pics from Christmas and our fun stop on the way home

Santa brought me my own chair!  I love sitting in it, especially putting my feet up to relax.


Grams, Grandpa Dewitt, and Aunt Whitney gave me lots of great gifts too. Fun toys, cute clothes, and books. Aunt Whitney gave me The Elf on the Shelf.
On our drive back home yesterday, we stopped in Greensboro NC, to visit with Uncle Matt, Aunt Ashley, and my cousins Olivia, Nicholas, and Jake. It came at the perfect time because I wanted out of the car! It was so much fun to play with my cousins.


When we got home last night there were more boxes of gifts for me too. It made it exciting this morning to wake up and open my gifts. Thank you to my Great Aunt Cindy and Great Uncle Brian, to my Aunt Trisha, my Grandma and Grandpa Winton, and my cousin Olivia.





1 comment:

  1. Molly,
    Grams and I already miss having you around to treat us with your hapy smile and great personality! I am so happy you had a safe and fun trip home with Mommy and Daddy, and got to see your cousins. What fun!! We hope you've had a First Christmas that you will never forget. As always, Love always Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete