Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Saturday, September 10, 2011

New videos of me

Mommy and daddy have been busy capturing me with the video camera this week. First, daddy recorded me on my activity mat again. I just have so much fun on that especially playing with Mr. Snail.


On Thursday, daddy and I went to Babies r Us to get me a new toy- an activity bouncer! I'm still trying to figure it out, but so far its a lot of fun.




And finally, mommy thinks this is the best video. I've been making a lot of different noises with my mouth, and daddy caught me practicing kissing the other day.

1 comment:

  1. molly this is probably my favorite video also. Those faces are hilaarious you are growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you again!!!!<3 Hope to see you soon.
    Love, Lily <3

    ReplyDelete