Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm sleeping in my crib now........and other happpenings

Last night was the first time I slept in my crib. Mommy had a hard time putting me to sleep because she's realizing how much and how fast I'm growing up. It wasn't a big deal, because my sleeping pattern stayed the same- within five minutes of mommy laying me down, I was sound asleep.
This past weekend was a busy weekend. Mommy's friend Kate came out to visit us from Michigan. They did a lot of sightseeing, and took me along for some of it too.
Last night, I also rolled over from my stomach to my back for the first time. Mommy and daddy were trying to give me some tummy time, but I didn't want any part of that. I did the same thing tonight when they tried to put me on my stomach again.
Hopefully the weather forecast stays good for this weekend because mommy and daddy want to take me to the beach for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment