Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm eating rice cereal now

Yesterday mommy and daddy gave me rice cereal for the first time. What an experience that was. I didn't know what to make of it and mommy and daddy had to figure out feeding me with a spoon for the first time. I just wanted to grab the spoon. We created a nice mess.


 In the end, I was all smiles-
This morning, my second time around with the cereal, it went a lot better. I was ready with my mouth open when daddy got close with the spoon, and I ate more than yesterday too. It's just plain rice for the rest of this week, and then next week we can mix in fruits and veggies!

1 comment:

  1. I think Molly did fantastic for the first time, and she is a very fast learner so no doubt she had it down in the morning. She is too cute, love it.

    ReplyDelete