Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Friday, May 6, 2011

One More Week

If everything stays true to the plan, one week from today I will be born. Mommy is ready to get me out- she has been having a hard time sleeping lately. I think because I'm getting so big I'm putting a lot of pressure on her bladder, so she's having to get up quite often during the night. Daddy is going to be busy washing my clothes today, but first he has to cut all the tags off. Mommy can't wait to show me off in some of the outfits!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Whitney can not wait to see you too! Just bougtht a plane ticket to hold you in my arms for the first time on May 27th! I can not wait to see the most beautiful southern bell dressed in her high designer clothes!

    ReplyDelete