Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma are coming today

Grandpa and Grandma arrive today for a quick visit. Mommy is giving me a bath today and then dressing me up real pretty because she knows grandma is going to take a lot of pictures. After my trip to  the ER earlier in the week, I am doing better and my bilirubin count is going down. Also, I am almost back up to my full birth weight. The weather has been so nice here this week that mommy and daddy took me for my first walk.

Daddy is getting really good at swaddling me!

1 comment:

  1. Karen "Roxy" FraserMay 25, 2011 at 7:00 AM

    OMG Todd! You ARE a Daddy!! Congrats to you and Hillary. Molly is amazing! How awesome is she????!! I love this blog page. Too cute!Glad Molly is doing good. Jon was a little Jaundice as well. He's just tan now from the California sun...and his weight is above average! haha. Take lots of pic's, and enjoy every milestone. It truly is a miracle, isn't it? Much Love, Karen and Neal

    ReplyDelete