Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looking back on Monday, May 16th

What a day yesterday was. We were discharged from the hospital at three o'clock in the afternoon, only to head back to the ER at night. We were so happy to leave the hospital and get back to our pla
ce. Later in the evening mommy and daddy thought something just wasn't right with the way I was acting- they thought I was acting to lethargic. Daddy took my temperature under my armpit, and it said 95.6 which was to low. He called our pediatrician, and she said to take a rectal temperature which was 96.2. So it was off to the ER at the recommendation of the doctor. After being checked out by the doctors and being poked for blood work, it turns our my bilirubin count was still high, which was effecting the jaundice that I was battling. If the bilirubin count was a little higher I would have been admitted, but luckily mommy and daddy were able to leave the hospital with me at 3 am. We have an appointment with my pediatrician today where we hope to get more answers.
On a different note, we have had some great visitors so far.........
Mr.Guy
my Great Aunt Marty
'auntie' mary
and 'auntie' coco and mr nick

No comments:

Post a Comment