Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Sunday, February 12, 2012

CRAWLING !!!!!!

I started crawling yesterday. For the past week I've been going backwards, but I finally figured out how to go forward. I'm crawling everwhere today. Mommy and daddy are so excited for me- little do they know what they have in store for them now!
When you are crawling around you can end up in some wierd places.

Last night mommy and daddy had a date night. Sarah, who takes care of me in the nursery at church, came over to babysit me. Mommy and daddy said they had a fun night out.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Molly!!! I's so proud of you and your really have that crawling down, now it won't be anytime until you start walking then running, just like your mommy daddy and grandpa.

    ReplyDelete