Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm ready to get on the move

I am sooo ready to get crawling. There are so many things just out of my reach that I want to get to. I've recently started sitting up on my own, and also getting up on my hands and knees. It's not fun to sit in the same spot anymore.
Daddy has to lower the mattress in my crib soon because when I wake up in the morning and from my naps, I like to sit up. I've also started to pull myself up onto my knees so the mattress needs to be lowered for my safety.
I was hanging out waiting for daddy when I woke from my nap yesterday-

1 comment:

  1. Molly you are growing sooo fast!! I love the video and it looks like might go directly to walking and forget crawling, after all you are quite precocious! Love you, Grampa

    ReplyDelete