Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Thursday, November 17, 2011

My six month check-up

This morning daddy took me to my six month check-up with Dr. Gallagher. She was so happy to see me and loved the outfit mommy picked out for me to wear. In the last two months I have grown two inches and gained three and a half pounds. I am now 26 inches long (50th %), and 17 pounds 8 ounces (80th %). My head size is still off the charts. So even though mommy thinks I'm a little chubby, Dr. Gallagher says I am PERFECT.

3 comments:

  1. Molly James you are perfect! What outfit did you wear? Daddy did not do a great job capturing the moment!!! =0) (I love u Todd!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grampa knows you're perfect! Just like Dr.Gallager says. I love the picture, the smile and the perfect head. Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd and Hillary. She is beautiful!! So happy! We hope to meet her Thanksgiving Weekend. Maybe you could swing by our house in the afternoon for Happy Baby Hour! :)

    ReplyDelete