Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Monday, November 28, 2011

My baptism

While up in New Hampshire for Thanksgiving, mommy and daddy had me baptized on Sunday morning. It was done at the church that daddy grew up going to, and Grandpa and Grandma Winton still go to. Grandpa Dewitt, Grams, and Aunt Whitney flew up from South Carolina with Aunt Whitney serving as my sponsor for the baptism. It meant a lot to mommy and daddy to have family and friends there- Aunt Trisha, Aunt Kara and Uncle Paul and cousin Emma, Abbey and RJ and Olivia, Amy and JJ and Olivia, and Tom and Mary Mihalek who drove over two hours to be there!

Me, mommy, daddy, and Rev. Jim Chaloner
Grandpa and Grandma Winton
Grandpa and Grandma Dewitt
The beautiful cake Grandma Winton had made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment