Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My trip to South Carolina

I had a great trip to South Carolina last weekend. My first plane ride went great- we weren't that family with the crying baby. I didn't like when mommy put me down in the seat by myself, but once she picked me back up and held me in her arms I was happy.
Mommy and daddy forgot to ask for wings for me on the flight down for my first flight, so they asked on the flight back only to find out the airlines don't hand them out anymore. Instead, they gave me a certificate for my first flight (which was actually my second).
It was a lot of fun visiting my family down there. Grandpa and grandma and Aunt Whitney took great care of me when mommy and daddy were out. Mommy's cousin Alex and his wife Megan came for a visit, so I had fun meeting them and going out to eat with them too. It was also good to see my great grandparents again. My great-grandmother just loves holding me.


.
And a big shout out to Courtney and Nick who tied the knot on Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment