Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Apple picking and pumpkin picking

What a day yesterday was. It was a gorgeous day with perfect company- the St. Louis family. We had fun picking apples and then trying to find the perfect pumpkin. I loved gnawing on the apple after mommy took a bite out of it- it just tasted so fresh. Briana and Benjamin were so good with me. They kept looking for baby apples for me and Briana did a great job holding me.








2 comments:

  1. Your little pumpkin is wearing the CUTEST outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, (ha ha Todd) love the shades, but mostly love the sweetest pumpkin in the world! Gramps

    ReplyDelete