Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 Year Check-up

I had my two year check-up today. I know it's a couple of weeks after my birthday, but this was the earliest they could fit me in. I had fun with Dr. Gallagher- she is such a good doctor. She said I'm doing great. I'm up to 35 inches tall(75th percentile for height), and 32 pounds 6 ounces(96th percentile for weight). She thinks I'm going to have a growth spurt soon.
While daddy and I were hanging out waiting to see Dr. Gallagher, he let me wear his sunglasses. When mommy saw the picture, she said I look so much like daddy, that she knows what daddy would look like if he wore a dress!
This past weekend we went down to Richmond to visit family. Mommy had fun doing some sewing projects with Ingrid and Alyson, and I had a blast with Scott and the dogs. It took me awhile to warm up to the dogs but I eventually did, and I especially loved Charlie- his fur is so soft!
 Alyson is so generous with me. She gave me a lacrosse stick and I had a lot of fun carrying it around. I especially liked shooting the ball into the net.



No comments:

Post a Comment