Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What a Christmas!!

It was a great holiday season. We went down to South Carolina for five days before Christmas, celebrated down there, flew back Christmas eve, and had a great Christmas at home. It was a lot of fun down in South Carolina, and I received a lot of great gifts. Christmas morning was a whirlwind- so many great gifts. Every time I turned around, there was another gift to open.
 A new kitchen for me-
 A rocking horse that makes noises-
Here's a video of me coming out to the tree Christmas morning-
Opening some presents-



In the afternoon we got together with extended family for a Christmas dinner that was excellent. Great job cooking Becca. It was so much fun to play with my second cousins. I had a blast with Patrick and Piper.

Cousins with second cousins-
 Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment