Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mommy and Daddy's 1st Parent-Teacher Conference

Last week mommy and daddy had their first parent-teacher conference. My main teacher Ms. Sylvia had lots of nice things to say about me. She said developmentally, I'm right where I should be for my age. She also said that I'm an absolute joy to be around and all the teachers and staff love me. Mommy started to get teary eyed. Ms. Valerie, Ms. Sylvia, and Ms. Kelly-Anne do a great job and mommy and daddy are so thankful that I'm in the classroom that I'm in.
A couple of pics from the park last week-

Mommy blowing dandelions with me-
Ms. Kelly-Anne put my hair in pigtails one day last week, and mommy loved it!-

No comments:

Post a Comment