Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Monday, September 3, 2012

My First Baseball Game

It was a trip to the ballpark today to root on the Washington Nationals. It was my first baseball game and I had a lot of fun. I loved walking along the pavilion and waving at everyone, and I especially had fun in the kid zone. I also got to see my first Olympian- Katie Ledecky was there to throw out the first pitch and to sign autographs. Mommy and I got to see her up close.





1 comment:

  1. What great pictures Molly! It was great to be at the game since the Nationals are in first place above my Braves! I predict that someday you will beat Katie Ledecky's Gold Medal time in the 800 Meter Swim, You're a natural in the water! Love ya, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete