Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Thursday, August 16, 2012

15 Month Check-up and some recent pics

Yesterday I had my 15 month check-up. I'm just shy of 30 inches tall (25th percentile), and I weigh 25 pounds, 2 ounces (80th percentile). My head circumference is in the 95th percentile- Dr. Gallagher jokingly says my head is already adult size! At the end of this month I'm having tubes put in my ears to help with all the ear infections I've been having. Let's hope it works.
Here are some recent pics of me.
This smile wins everyone over-


at the pool in my watermelon outfit-

splashing in the water-



1 comment:

  1. She looks absolutely adorable in her watermelon bikini and hat!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete