Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Monday, July 2, 2012

An update on me

This afternoon I was able to see my pediatrician, and I'm sick of seeing doctors. My viral infection that was a  slight case of pneumonia is now a case of full blown strep. My doctor said that the viral infection worked its way up from my stomach and settled in my throat. Its been a miserable couple of days in our house with everyone not getting any real sleep, but I'm on medicine now, so hopefully by tomorrow night everyone will be back to normal sleep patterns. Thankfully grandpa flew up to help mommy and daddy and take care of me during the day so they didn't have to miss work.
Anyone want what I'm baking? If you get it now it comes with a free case of strep!



No comments:

Post a Comment