Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Sunday, April 29, 2012

A fun weekend with family

Grandpa and Grandma Winton came down to visit for the weekend. On Saturday we celebrated my birthday early. I opened up some great gifts, and then had my first cupcake. The icing was sooo good. In the afternoon we went over to my Great-Uncle Paul's house for dinner. He and Margaret were there along with Becca, James, and Piper. Everyone had a lot of fun visiting.
Grandpa and Grandma-
Opening my gifts-

 My first baby doll-

 My piggy bank and the coins I love chewing on-
 Mommy showing off my new clothes-
Eating my cupcake-



And finally, Piper helping me open some gifts-


1 comment:

  1. Looks like Molly and all had a great time! Molly has something in common with her mommy because the picture of the cupcake is very close to the picture of Hillary enjoying a piece of her First Birthday cake. Way too cute! I can't wait to see you all, next Friday can't come too quickly! Grandpa Jim

    ReplyDelete