Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

10 Months Old

I am ten months old today! It was a beautiful day today, so when mommy was done with work, we took a walk down to a local park to try and take some pictures. It was so much fun crawling around in the grass, especially crawling up and down the hill.





    
This past weekend, Aunt Whitney came up for a visit. We had a lot of fun hanging out.


2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th Month Birthday Molly James. I thought you were so beautiful when you were born I didn't think you could be any more beautiful but I was wrong, you are even more beautiful today!! I only wish you lived a little bit closer to us so I could see you more often but this blog really does help. Love you lots, Grandpa Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a picture of Molly smilling is as close to heaven as there is on earth. Grandpa Jim

    ReplyDelete