Welcome

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on everything about me, as well as mommy and daddy. Hope you enjoy.



Thursday, August 18, 2011

A busy past week

It's been a busy past week for us. First, mommy's co-workers had a little baby shower luncheon last week. I recieved some great gifts- clothes, books, gift cards, toys, and baby sign language. Then, daddy drove mommy and me up to NH to see his family and friends. Also, we were able to go to my friend Olivia's first birthday party- so much fun and great food for mommy and daddy. And finally, I celebrated turning three months old last weekend too.
Here are pictures from the baby shower-


Pics from NH-
with my cousin Emma(we are just too cute)-


 With my cousins Lily and Sadie-

Daddy with his sisters and Emma too-
with Aunt Kara-
Aunt June-
my grandparents-


and last but not least, hanging out with Sammy-

No comments:

Post a Comment